Guidelines for Posting and Subscription Instructions
A. Appropriate Topics
The following are examples of appropriate topics, but not an exhaustive list.
- Employment opportunities
- Conferences and training opportunities
- Conference submissions and call for papers
- Newly released publications on prevention (articles, books, special issues)
- Potential collaborators
- Diversity-focused research development and projects
- Recommendations for references (e.g., textbooks, articles)
B. General Guidelines for Posting
- Remember that this message is being sent to several hundred people. Make sure that the information or the question is appropriate for the entire membership.
- If an exchange becomes more personal or specific then continue it using regular email.
- Be mindful to whom your reply is going to as using the “reply function” will send your message to the entire listserv.
- To reply to the individual who posted the listserv announcement copy and paste their email into a new email.
C. REVISED Instructions for Joining the DNC Listserv
To subscribe to the list, please fill out this form https://list.preventionresearch.org/postorius/lists/dnc.list.preventionresearch.org/. You will be added to the listserv automatically.
D. REVISED Instructions for Unsubscribing to the DNC Listserv
To unsubscribe, please go to https://list.preventionresearch.org/postorius/lists/dnc.list.preventionresearch.org/. Or, you may click on the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of the listserv message you have received.
E. REVISED Instructions for Posting Messages on the DNC Listserv
- To post a message on the listserv, send an email to email@example.com. All listserv members will receive the message and will be able to reply and forward messages.
- Email attachments are allowed but must be kept small (under 2000 KB).